Age Calculator App for Android Smartphone User, The application is a free and light-weight, fast and easy to use app to calculate your chronological age and find total years, months, days, weeks, hours, minutes and seconds between two dates, It provides helpful information about date and time guide for more than 1000 years; and also it will give you expert knowledge and point you in the right direction to plan future.
The application provides a very simple user interface that easily calculate your age and birthday, and also you can add as many family and friends birthdays and important days as you needed, which is useful for keep tracking and also it is useful to find date difference between two dates like wedding anniversary, work anniversaries, events, etc…
Features on the Age Calculator app include
- Age Calculator lets you discover age in hours, minutes and seconds and it’s also used as a date calculator
- Age Calculator provides an option to calculate date earlier than 1900, for those who interested to use for research purpose. if you want earlier than 1900 type year manually after choosing a date
- Share your calculation results as a screenshot with different kind of share options
- Add family and friends birth days and anniversaries on the go and get notifications
- Sort family and friends data by age, name, event name, date of birth, week day, month and upcoming birthdays
- Backup family & friends data in your device and restore same when you needed or when you switch to new device
- Calculate your accurate age and also find upcoming 10 weekdays of your birthday
- Find how many months and days to go for your next birthday just clicking on calculate button
- Perform everyday date arithmetic operations like addition/subtraction
- Find number of working and non-working days between dates
- Add/subtract days/months/years from a date
- To check whether the given year is a leap year or not and also you will get upcoming leap years
- This application displays the current time zone of your device
- This is a great tool for anyone who is interested in date calculations
The age of a person can be counted differently in different cultures. This calculator is based on the most common age system. In this system, age grows at the birthday. For example, the age of a person that has lived for 3 years and 11 months is 3 and the age will turn to 4 at his/her next birthday one month later. Most western countries use this age system.
In some cultures, age is expressed by counting years with or without including the current year. For example, one person is twenty years old is the same as one person is in the twenty-first year of his/her life. In one of the traditional Chinese age systems, people are born at age 1 and the age grows up at the Traditional Chinese New Year instead of birthday. For example, if one baby was born just one day before the Traditional Chinese New Year, 2 days later the baby will be at age 2 even though he/she is only 2 days old.