As per the new RBI guidelines, from 1st Jan 2022 onwards, only card networks (VISA/Mastercard etc.) and/or issuing banks can store credit/debit card details. You will not be able to see saved cards starting 1st Jan unless you provide consent to Amazon for card tokenization. To know more about this, visit this page.
On Amazon.in, the following payment methods are available for you to make payment:
- Pay on delivery
- Credit/Debit card
- Net Banking
- Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
- Easy Monthly Installments (EMI).
The details regarding the various payment methods are available For any issue regarding processing of payment you can visit or contact Amazon.in customer support.
The following cards issued in India can be used:
- Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and RuPay
- Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, RuPay, and Maestro
- We only accept Rupay credit cards issues by HDFC, IDBI, PNB, and PMC bank.
- We only accept Maestro debit cards issued by Citibank and State Bank of India.
- We also accept pre-paid debit cards, such as PayZapp.
- Payment may be split between one of the accepted credit or debit cards and an Amazon Gift Card, but payment can’t be split among multiple cards.
- Credit or debit cards issued outside India can’t be used to pay for Prime membership.
- To learn more about adding a debit or credit card to your amazon account, go to the help page.