This corporation was established for the welfare of forest brothers. Loan schemes are given to the tribal citizens living in the forest area of Gujarat or anywhere in the state to become self-reliant. Citizens of Scheduled Tribes will get detailed information about tractor loan provided by NSTFDC through this article. We will get information on how to apply for a tractor loan, where to get the documents, etc.
🔸️Scheme Name = Tractor Loan Scheme for S.T.
🔸️Objective of the scheme = Loan assistance to Scheduled Tribe farmers for the purchase of equipment i.e. tractors for financial assistance.
🔸️Beneficiary = Citizens of Scheduled Castes of Gujarat
🔸️Loan Amount = Under this scheme farmers are given a loan of Rs. 6.00 lakh for purchase of tractor.
🔸️Interest rate on loan = Only 6% interest rate will be given on loan.
🔹️Loans available under Tractor Loan Scheme
Under this scheme loan up to a total of Rs. 6,00,000 / – is given. In which the beneficiary has to contribute 5% of the total loan.
🔹️Interest rate on Tractor loan
Loans are given to Scheduled Tribes by the Tribal Corporation. On which you will get a loan with an annual interest rate of 6%.
The loan taken by the beneficiary has to be repaid in 20 quarterly installments with interest.
Delay in repayment of loan obtained by the beneficiary will have to be repaid with additional 2.50% penalty interest.
🔹️Document Required for Tractor Loan Scheme
Adijati Nigam has laid down policy for students to take loans for study abroad. Following are some of the documents prescribed for this loan scheme.
1. Certificate of Scheduled Tribes of Gujarat (Example of Mamlatdar Shri / Social Welfare Officer or Competent Officer)
2. Copy of ration card
3. Bank account passbook
4. Apply online application
5. Copy of Aadhaar card
6. Proof of property submitted by the applicant (including land 7/12 and 8-A or building documents and property card which is recent and without burden.
7. 7/12 and 8-A of the guarantor-1 or documents and property card of the building
8. 7/12 and 8-A of the guarantor-2 or documents and property card of the building
9. If the shop is own / rented as a place of business, its details. If it is a rental shop, then rent agreement.
10. Government Approved Valuation Valuation Report on Property submitted by Zamindar-1
11. Government Approved Valuation Valuation Report on Property submitted by Zamindar-2
12. The guarantors have to pay Rs. Affidavit affixed on stamp paper of Rs. 20 / –
13. Prescribed driving license
14. Government Approved Valuation Valuation Report on submitted property
Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation runs many loan schemes and welfare schemes for the development of tribal people. Online forms of various schemes for Scheduled Caste farmers, students, business people are being accepted. In which we will get step by step information on how to fill the tractor loan scheme form given to farmers through this article. Whose information is as follows.
1. First go to Google Search and type “Adijati Vikas Nigam”.
2. In which Official Website of Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation will open.
3. Click on the “Apply for Loan” button at the top of the Home Page.
4. Clicking on that button will open a new page named “Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation”.
5. If you are applying for a loan for the first time, you have to create your personal I.D by clicking on “Register Here”.
6. After you create a personal login, you will have to login in by entering your login ID and password in “Login here”.
7. Beneficiary will have to do “Apply Now” in “My Applications” after logging in to his personal page.
8. Clicking on Apply Now will show different plans online. In which click on “Self Employment” button.
9. After clicking on “Self Employment” the conditions will be given which should be read carefully and click on “Apply Now”.
10. Now the beneficiary has to fill in his Application Information such as details of application, details of property of the applicant, details of loan, details of guarantor etc.
12. In which the loan amount has to be entered by selecting “Tractor Loan Scheme” in the selection of the scheme.
13. Bailor Details of property, bank details, uploading of documents etc. will have to be done.
14. After filling all the details, after verifying the filled information, the application has to be saved.
15. Your application will be saved which will have to be printed and saved.