Coal India Limited (CIL) is an Indian government-owned coal mining and refining corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Coal, Government of India headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is the largest coal-producer in the world and a Maharatna public sector undertaking (PSU). It is also the seventh largest employer in India with nearly 272,000 employees.
Coal India Bharti 2022
Coal India Bharti 2022: Coal India Limited invites application from eligible candidates for Bharti of Management Trainees in Mining, Civil, Electronics & Telecommunication & System and EDP. Interested candidates can apply through online mode for this Coal India MT Bharti 2022. Online registration link will be activated from 23.06.2022. Candidates with Engineering qualifications may refer Coal India notification for more details. Applicants those who satisfies the eligibility criteria may use this opportunity of CIL Bharti on or before 22.07.2022. Coal India has planned to fill 1050 vacancies for Management Trainees through GATE 2022.
|Coal India Bharti 2022||Detail|
|Post Name||Management Trainees|
|Total Vacancy||1050 Posts|
|Education Qualification||Please read official notification.|
|Pole Climbing Test||22-07-2022|
Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch.
- Selected candidates will get Rs.50,000-1,60,000 during training period.
- On successful completion of training, candidates will get Rs.60,000-1,80,000.
- Candidates will be purely selected on the basis of GATE Score 2022.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply for Coal India Bharti 2022 ?
- Click on “Apply link” placed against the corresponding notification.
- Enter GATE Register no, general, educational and experience details in the application form.
- Upload necessary documents in the field.
- Make payment using the gateway.
- Submit the filled in application form.
|જાહેરાત અને ફોર્મ||Notification|
|Apply Online||Click Hhttps://www.coalindia.in/career-cil/jobs-coal-india/recruitment-management-trainee-basis-gate-2022-score/ere|
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Thank you for choosing our website to receive job alerts. We do our best to get any recruitment news to you first.