From the central government to the state governments, there are many schemes for the bright future of daughters. Speaking of Madhya Pradesh, the Shivraj government in Madhya Pradesh runs Ladli Lakshmi Yojana. The Madhya Pradesh government is making the daughters of the state self-reliant through Ladli Lakshmi Yojana. Under this scheme the government gives scholarships to daughters for study.
It is to be noted that Madhya Pradesh government started Ladli Lakshmi Yojana in the year 2007. Under this scheme, financial assistance is given to the daughters by the government for their bright future. If you also want to take advantage of this government scheme, tell us how you can apply for this scheme.
There are many benefits to this plan
- The daughters of the state get many benefits from this scheme of the government.
- Under this scheme, daughters are given a scholarship of 25 thousand rupees on admission in college.
- If the daughters study in MBBS, Engineering, Indian Institute of Management (IIM) and Institute of Technology (IIT), the full fee of their studies will be paid by the State Government.
How to apply for Ladli Lakshmi Yojana
- To do this, first go to its official website.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- Now on the home page, click on the ‘Application Form’ option.
- Now fill in your required details here.
- The main application form will now open in front of you.
- In this, you provide information about your family, vaccination etc. and then upload the required documents.
- Whenever you upload your documents, thoroughly check the information filled in the application form.
- Then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Only if you have your registration number, you can apply online for MP Ladli Lakshmi Yojana and take advantage of it.
Offline application process
- If you want to apply for this offline, go to the nearest Anganwadi Center for this.
- Madhya Pradesh Ladli Lakshmi Yojana application form will be easily available here.
- Then this application form has to be filled.
- Necessary documents should also be attached with this.
- After this, the application form has to be submitted to the Anganwadi Center again.
Important documents of MP Ladli Lakshmi Yojana
- aadhar card
- Parental Identity Card
- Baby’s birth certificate
- Bank account information
- PAN card number
- Certificate of permanent residence
- Ration card
- Passport size photo
- Caste certificate
- Mobile number
- Adoption certificate
Eligibility for Ladli Lakshmi Yojana
- Applicants should be permanent residents of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be in line with the poverty line.
- Applicant must be unmarried for 18 years.
- If the applicant family pays income tax, he will not be able to apply for this scheme.
- If a family adopts a girl, she must have a legal certificate
May apply for this scheme.