Download Aadhaar and PAN card directly on WhatsApp now
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology launched the DigiLocker service a few years back. DigiLocker saves certified documents like driving license, RC book and mark sheet in digital format of pre-existing documents. There is a dedicated DigiLocker website and app for Aadhaar holders, its services are also available on WhatsApp. People can easily download their documents like Aadhaar card and PAN card from Digilocker through MyGov helpdesk WhatsApp chatbot.
Download Aadhaar and PAN card directly on WhatsApp now Using the MyGov helpdesk chatbot, you can easily download and access any of your official documents in a few simple steps. Documents include Aadhaar Card, PAN, Driving License, Marksheet and many more. Download Aadhaar and PAN card directly on WhatsApp now So, if you are still facing difficulty in running DigiLocker through website or app, WhatsApp chatbot service is for you. From Aadhaar Card to PAN and Marksheet, everything will be available to you anytime on WhatsApp.
- Step 1: Save +91-9013151515 as MyGov Helpdesk contact number in your phone.
- Step 2: Now open WhatsApp and refresh your WhatsApp contact list.
- Step 3: Find and open the MyGov helpdesk chatbot.
- Step 4: Now type ‘namaste’ or ‘hi’ in MyGov helpdesk chat.
- Step 5: The chatbot will ask you to choose between DigiLocker or Kovin service. Here select ‘DigiLocker Services’.
- Step 6: Now the chatbot will ask if you have a DigiLocker account, tap on ‘Yes’ here. If you don’t have one, create your account by visiting the official website or the DigiLocker app.
- Step 7: The chatbot will now ask for your 12-digit Aadhaar number to link and authenticate your DigiLocker account. Enter your Aadhaar number and send.
- Step 8: You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the chatbot.
- Step 9: The chatbot list will show you a list of all the documents associated with your DigiLocker account.
- Step 10: Enter the number with which your document is listed to download and send your document.
Download Aadhaar and PAN card directly on WhatsApp now Your document will be available for download in the chat box in PDF format. Keep in mind, you can only download one document at a time. Also, you can only download documents issued by DigiLocker. Download Aadhaar and PAN card directly on WhatsApp now If your required documents have not been issued, you can get them on the DigiLocker site or app. Once the problem is there, you can access it anytime using the WhatsApp chatbot.