Free Silai Machine Yojana 2023 launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi aims to empower women by providing employment opportunities and means of income generation. This will reduce their dependence on others for financial support. In this article, we will provide detailed information about the scheme eligibility, required documents, benefits, objectives and application process. Stay tuned to know more.
The Free Silai Machine scheme is designed to empower women and encourage them to engage in self-employment, enabling them to manage their households more efficiently. To make it easy for individuals to participate in the program, we have outlined the process in simple terms.
PM Free Silai Machine Yojana (Free Silai Machine Yojana 2023)
The Free Silai Machine Yojana, launched by the Prime Minister of India, is beneficial to economically disadvantaged women living in both urban and rural areas. Through this programme, around 50,000 women will receive free sewing machines from the government. This will provide them with employment opportunities and a source of income, enabling them to support themselves and their families and become self-sufficient.
Important Point Of Free Silai Machine Yojana Yojana
|Name of Article||Free Silai Machine Yojana|
|Name of the main scheme||Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023|
|Sewing machine scheme is a part of which scheme ?||Manav Kalyan Yojana Gujarat|
|What are the benefits under this scheme ?||Beneficiaries get a kit to work as a tailor or start a new business in tailoring or tailoring.|
|How much assistance will be available for sewing machine scheme?||Financial assistance of Rs 21500 /- will be available.|
|Language of Article||English|
|Eligibility of Beneficiary||To the weaker section of the society having BPL card and having fixed income limit|
|Assistance available||Sewing machine for tailor work|
|Application Process||Online application has to be done.|
|Online Application Website||https://e-kutir.gujarat.gov.in/|
|How to apply online on e-Kutir?||e-Kutir Online Application Process|
Details of Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Sai Machine Yojana is a government program that provides free sewing machines to economically disadvantaged and working women. With this machine they can start working from home. The scheme is open to women who wish to re-enter the workforce. A total of 50,000 women per state are eligible for this programme.
Both rural and urban women can benefit from this scheme. To apply, the applicant must provide Aadhaar card, birth certificate, income proof, passport size photo and mobile number. If the applicant is disabled or a widow, they will also have to provide the relevant documents.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Free Silai Machine
To be eligible for the PM Free Silai Machine Yojana, an applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be a woman between the ages of 20 and 40
- The annual income of the husband of the employed woman should not exceed Rs. 12,000 is
- You will be economically backward
- Include widows and disabled women living in the country.
Documents required to get free sewing machine
Following documents are required to apply for Free Silai Machine under PM Free Silai Machine Yojana:
- aadhar card
- Proof of age
- Income proof
- Authorization Certificate
- Medical documentation of disability (if applicable)
- Destitute widow status certificate (if applicable)
- Community Status Certificate
- A working mobile phone number
- Passport size photograph.
How to Apply Online for PM Silai Machine Yojana 2023
To apply for PM Silai Machine Yojana 2023, interested persons must first fulfill the eligibility criteria and then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Free Silai Machine Program .
- Select the appropriate menu option on the homepage.
- Print out the given application form in PDF format.
- Fill in the required fields including your full name, father’s name, date of birth and marriage information.
- Submit photocopies of your supporting documents to the concerned department.
- Wait for an administrative officer to review your application. If approved, you will receive a sewing machine at any cost.