Since the inception of the Ration Cards System across the states, it has become an essential document to the public, especially to society’s vulnerable sections. It becomes vital because it provides food security to the people, and the PDS provides Rice, Wheat, Sugar, and Other Pulses to the citizens. Moreover, it makes the backward people get eligible for the different schemes introduced by the Government.
Following the other states, the State Government of Gujarat has also made its Ration Card System Online. The state citizens can view and download the beneficiary details of APL, AAY, and NFSA Ration Card Details through the PDS Portal.
This Gujarat ration card list checking portal enables you to check District wise ration card beneficiaries name list.
This article explains the Gujarat Ration Card List 2021, NFSA, APL Name Wise View/Download Details at the ipds portal of Gujarat.
Let us see the online procedure to view and download the details of the NFSA, APL Name Wise on the official PDS portal of Gujarat State.
- Click the Gujarat PDS Official Portal.
- Select the Year, Month and Captcha Code and click on the Go Button.
- It redirects the applicant to the given below page, which shows the APL, NFSA Details.
- Select and Click on the Region Name, as shown in the Application Form.
- It then takes the user to the next page, as shown below.
- Again check the Name of the Region out of the list in the redirected page.
- In the newly opened page, click on the Blue Coloured Numbers.
- It then takes the online applicant to the below page, in which the user can view and download the beneficiary details.
- In the beneficiary list, you can find the Name of the Card Holder, HOF as Per NFSA, Ration Card Number, Card Category, Family Members, LPG Status, PNG Status, Address, and Name of the Village.
- You can also view the Ration Card Holder’s family details by clicking on the Ration Card Number.
- You can observe the family members’ details like Name, Age, Gender and Relation of the Citizen.
- Gujarat State PDS Official Portal
- HelpLine Numbers: 1800-233-5500 or 1967
What are the benefits of Ration Cards provided by the Public Distribution Systems of the State?
The citizens of the state can avail of the different commodities and get eligible for the government schemes with the help of Ration Cards given by the Public Distribution Systems.
What is the use of the Digital Ration Cards Systems of the Gujarat State Government?
The citizens of the state can view the details of the Gujarat State Government.
Can I download the list of Ration Card Beneficiaries of the Gujarat State?
Yes, the citizens can download the list of the beneficiaries of the Gujarat State.
Can I view the details of the individual beneficiaries on the Gujarat PDS Portal?
Yes, the applicants can view the individual beneficiaries on the portal.
Which ration card holders can check their name in the list?
All type of ration card holders of Gujarat i.e. APL, BPL, AAY & PHH can easily find out if their details exists on the official portal or not.
If you are interested in checking ration card list of any other state,Kindly read the All states Ration Card List article.