Gradually all the work has started to be done at home now, one of the more important work i.e. Election Card (Voter ID Card) work can now be done at home with the help of your mobile or your computer. You have to visit the official website of ELECTION COMMISSION OF INDIA https://www.nvsp.in/ for all work related to Election Card.
Forms required for working of Voter ID Card:-
Form no. 6 (Form No. 6) :: For New Election Card
Form no. 7 (Form No. 7) :: To remove name from electoral roll
Form no. 8 (Form No. 8) :: To amend election card
Form no. 8a (Form No. 8a) :: For shifting from one part of the same Assembly Constituency to another
Form no. Read this post till the end to know where Aadhaar proof will be required to fill form 6, 7, 8 and 8K and how to apply.
Form no. 6 i.e. the supporting evidence required for issuing a new Voter ID Card
A recent passport size color photograph
As Proof of Residence (Lightbill/Telephone Bill/Bank Passbook/Driving License/Passport/Post Office Passbook any one copy)
As Proof of Age (School Leaving Certificate/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License etc.)
Copy of Election Card of your family or neighbor
Eligibility required to fill Form No.6 i.e. New Election Card (Voter ID Card) form:-
If you are 18 years of age or above, you can file Form no. 6 you can get your new election card.
The applicant for the election card must be an Indian citizen.
How to apply online for issuing a new Voter ID Card?
To issue a new election card, first of all you have to go to the official website of ELECTION COMMISSION OF INDIA https://www.nvsp.in/ and create an account for which you have to follow the following steps.
First open the official website of ELECTION COMMISSION OF INDIA https://www.nvsp.in/.
After opening the website, click on the button named “Login/Register”.
After that click on the button of “Don’t have account, Register as a new user”.
Enter mobile number and Captcha Code and click on Send OTP button. An OTP (ONE TIME PASSWORD) will be sent to your mobile number.
After entering the OTP(ONE TIME PASSWORD) your account will be successfully created in ELECTION COMMISSION OF INDIA.
After creating your account on NVSP webportal to register a new voter under Voter Registration Rules 1950 form no. 6 has to be filled. Which by processing as per below steps your form no. 6 can be filled.
(1) After opening the website, login and click on the Forms button.
(2) After that click on Form 6 button.
(3) Select your language of choice Hindi or English by entering the required information in all the boxes marked with * Select your state, district and assembly constituency Select first time voter dialog box and if there is a voter in other assembly constituency then other assembly migrant voter Selecting dialog box.
(4) Name, Surname, Guardian’s Name, Relationship, Date of Birth and Gender have to be selected.
(5) After that you have to enter your address details and if your residential and permanent address are same, then click on “SAME AS ABOVE” box.
(6) If you have any physical disability by entering the election card number of any family member or neighbor, you have to tick your category as disabled voter. After that you have to enter your email address if you have it and enter your mobile number so that you can get your card update via SMS.
(7) Among the Aadhaar proofs mentioned above, your passport photo, age Aadhaar and residence proof have to be uploaded and the type of document has to be selected. Note:- IMAGE size should not be more than 5mb.
(8) Select the name of your city, state, district, how long you have been residing at that place, select the date, enter the CAPCHA CODE and click on the submit button.
(9) After that a PREVIEW of the given application will be seen after verifying all the details entered by you and after submitting, a “System Generated” reference number will be seen on your screen and mobile number. Keeping that in mind will be helpful for future reference of your application.
Your form no. After submitting the application of 6. After going through a specific process, your Voter ID Card will be delivered to your home by speed post through the Indian Post Department at the permanent address entered.
In the same way you can submit form no. You can apply for reduction of your name from the electoral roll. Also form no. If there is any defect in your election card from 8th, you can get it corrected and form no. Online application for shifting from one part of the same Assembly Constituency to another part through 8K. Also you can apply all the following through “VOTER HELPLINE APP”.