Today technology has advanced a lot and because of that if we are traveling in Gujarat government buses we can track the bus time table and the bus in the map so that we know how far the bus has reached. In today’s post we will know how we can Track GSRTC bus online?
How to Track GSRTC ST Buses in Map? | How to Track GSRTC Bus on Map in Gujarati?
How to Track Gujarat Govt ST Buses in Map?
This method will work in both your computer and mobile so no need to worry.
- First open any browser in computer or mobile.
- Open GSRTC website by clicking here. (Website Link:- http://www.gsrtc.in/vehcleStatus/)
Open GSRTC website by clicking here.
- You have to enter the number written on the number plate of the bus in Vehicle Number. For example if your bus number is “GJ18 Z 6858” then you have to number it as “GJ -18-Z-6858”. Then press submit button.
- You have to enter the number written on the number plate of the bus in Vehicle Number. For example if your bus number is “GJ18 Z 6858” then you have to number it as “GJ -18-Z-6858”.
Now you will be able to see all the following bus information like…
- When did the bus leave the first stop?
- What was the previous last stop of the bus?
- At what time and on what date did the bus reach the first and last stop?
- Shows the status of the bus whether it is on or off. Ontrip means the bus is running now.
- What is the name of the bus and where is the bus going from?
- The bus has stopped coming.
- On what date and time will the bus reach the next stop?
- The live location of the bus is shown on the map.
If you are a regular traveler in Gujarat government buses then you will benefit a lot from this website and will also save your time.
This technology is nothing short of magic because earlier it was difficult to even think like this but now we can see everything in our mobile. Hope you have managed to track the GSRTC bus and if you have any query please comment below.