New Ration Card Gujarat – Online Application For New Ration Card 2021 @digitalgujarat.gov.in, Are you looking for Digital Gujarat or Something like How to register or register in Digital Gujarat Portal? So, you are the right place to get the best results for Digital India.
Before, once the official services portal was started. People of Gujarat will soon be able to avail a range of government services through their smartphones and tablets, together with the state government deciding to start a mobile application as well.
Digital Gujrat Online Application Registration Details:
Digital Gujarat Common Services Portal provides 33 online services to citizens of Gujrat if you can register for the registration so that online application and registration. A Common Services Portal (CSP – Digital Gujarat Portal) is a vision to provide one-stop solution for all G2C Services for citizens of Gujarat State.
Application for New Ration Card Process:
- You will be required to click on “Apply Online” button for filing the form online or “Download Form” button for filling the form offline.
- Applicant should ready with service-specific information like Occupational Details, Family details, other than basic applicant details before moving with submitting the application online.
- All fields marked with *(star) are mandatory fields in Online Application.
- As per the language selection, English or Gujarati respective language keyboard should be used for filling an application form.
- In case of any wrong/misleading information provided in the application shall lead to rejection of the application by Department Authorities.
- *If your application is returned for change or to fill incomplete details, kindly submit it within 37 days of return. If fail to submit within 37 days application will be disposed with rejection. The application fee will not be refunded.
New Ration Card Identity Proof Attachment (Any One):
- True Copy or Election Card.
- True Copy Income Tax PAN Card.
- True Copy of Passport
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Any Government Document having citizen photo
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- A copy of the Aadhar card or Election card in case of slum
Why is a Ration Card important
Ration Card is amongst one of the most important documents for every person in India; this document is provided on an order or authority of the State Government. Now, you can apply for ration card online very easily in simple and also you can check ration card status online.
Ration card details provide an important proof of Identity and Residence of citizens, it also used as proof of applying for making a Domicile certificate, Birth Certificate, Voter ID card etc. you can also check ration card details by name
Ration cards offer identification as well entitle the holder to a ration of food, fuel, or other goods issued by the Government of India. They are primarily used when purchasing subsidized foodstuffs (wheat, rice, sugar ) and kerosene.
The cards are applied in the state you belong to. We can help you with the form and compilation of documents. This will help you sort out the process quickly and smoothly. So go ahead, let us help you!