Pasu Khandan Sahay Yojana 2022 – Pasu Khandan Sahay Yojana 2022 | Gujarat government has implemented many schemes for the development of farmers and animal husbandry. In which there is a scheme Animal Mine Scheme Farmer and animal husbandry are two sides of the same coin. For the benefit of farmers, Gujarat Government has launched i-Khedut Portal through Farmer Welfare Department. Farmer Yojana, Animal Husbandry Yojana, Khatiwadi Yojana, Matsya Palan Yojana and Horticulture Yojana can be applied online through this portal.
Benefit of Gujarat Cattle Mining Assistance Scheme
75% of the grain requirement of the last three months of pregnancy for a maximum of one animal or a maximum of Rs. 2000 worth of mine in kind – the beneficiary will be eligible for the benefit of the scheme per pregnant animal. During the last three months of pregnancy, a pregnant animal needs three to four kg daily. Donation should be given accordingly. – According to 5%, the grain has to be collected by the herdsman himself. – Animals propagated by artificial insemination should be given priority in the scheme. About 80% of the farmers of Gujarat are making their living through animal husbandry. The prevalence of animal husbandry is increasing day by day in Gujarat which is very important. Under this scheme, the state government will provide 250 kg of grain assistance to the pregnant cattle to provide them with nutritious food.
Key considerations in buying livestock
- Through Pashu Khandan Sahay Yojana, every cattle breeder of Gujarat will be able to get cattle grain at a concessional rate in the milk society of their area.
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide nutritious food to pregnant cattle and increase milk production.
- Under this scheme, pregnant cattle will be eligible to get 250 kg of grain.
- This scheme is run by Animal Husbandry Department of Gujarat State.
- Cattle breeder can get the cattle grain from this scheme only once during the year
Pashu Khandan Yojana Eligibility
- Applicants receiving Animal Mining Assistance should be a native of Gujarat State.
- Applicant should be connected with animal husbandry.
- The applicant should have cows, buffaloes or other animals.
- The applicant should be a member of Dudh Mandali availing the benefit of this scheme.
- Dairy or pregnant animals like cows and buffaloes are eligible for this scheme
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes herdsmen can benefit from this scheme.
The applicant has to apply online for this scheme at i-khedut portal and submit the following documents to get free 250 kg fodder subsidy for pregnant cattle of the herdsmen.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Caste certificate if farmer beneficiary belongs to S.C caste
- Caste certificate if farmer beneficiary belongs to S.T caste
- Copy of Ration Card
- If the farmer is disabled, certificate of disability
- Bank account linked with Aadhaar number
- Example of how many cattle you have
- Last availed in how many years?Details thereof
- Details if member of co-operative society (if applicable
- Information if member of milk producer association (if applicable only)
- Mobile no
Important links about animal mining assistance
|Cattle Mine Assistance Scheme||Click here|
|For another plan||Click here|
Before this scheme, the applicant was given 150 kg of animal grain, but according to the new decision by the Animal Husbandry Department of Gujarat state, now the animal will be given 250 kg of grain.
Under this scheme, it is to increase the milk of every cattle breeder in Gujarat and double the income of the farmers. Many such schemes have been implemented by the Gujarat government for the farmers.