PM Scholarship Scheme 2022: Pradhan Mantri Naredra Modi has announced So many Schemes for the Encourage Student for Education and Helps them to get the Best education Facilities. Government of India Make Sure that Student will finish their Studies without any Financial Hurdle.
Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi launches New Scheme Under welfare and Rehabilitation Board and Ministry Of Home affairs. This Scheme Is a scholarship scheme And the Main Aim Of its scheme is to Provide and Encouraging Higher Profession and Technical Education.
PM Scholarship Scheme 2022: Apply Online
This Scheme was Introduce in the academic Year 2006-2007 to Encourage Higher Education for the Department wards of Ex-Service man, Ex-Cost Guard Personnel and their Widows. In this scheme Male Candidate will get RS.30000 Per Year and the Female Candidate will get Rs. 36000 per Year.
The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2022 Will Offer for a Time Period of 1 Year To 5 Years to each Candidate. It is /all depending Upon the Course they are Pursuing. Applicant can fill the Form Of this scheme Just For One Course.
PM Scholarship Scheme 2022: Overview
|Name Of The Scheme||PM Scholarship scheme|
|Launched By||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Name Of Department||Ex-servicemen and Welfare Department|
|Objective||Encouraging Students To Pursue Higher Studies|
|Name Of the State||All State|
|Scheme Run Under||State Government|
PM Scholarship scheme: Eligibility Criteria
PM scholarship after 12th is offered at a different level for students studying in class 12th to postgraduate level. But this mainly focuses on class 12th students. It doesn’t matter for which level you’re applying for it can be for PhD or class 10th or 12ths students, you have to follow certain eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship. This eligibility criteria mentioned is for Pradhan Mantri Yojana, Modi Scholarship.
• Candidate Applying For this Scheme Must Be of a Certain age. They should be in between 18 to 25 Years.
• Students Family Income Not Be exceeds then 6 Lakhs if they are Applying for the scheme.
• Any Student Who has taken Admission to any Technical or Professional Diploma/Graduate Course in the Year 2022.
• Students who are doing any course from a recognized government regulatory body are eligible.
• Students applying for the PM scholarship must have passed class 12th with a minimum of 60% marks.
• Any student who is a dependent ward or a widow of Ex-Servicemen and Ex-Coast Guard personnel who died in harness or got disabled during coast guard service or military service.
• A student who is not a civilian or an award of Para Military Personnel.
• Any student who is not getting any wage for a professional degree course.
• Any student who is pursuing studies through only a regular, not a distance learning course.
Who Is Not Eligible For this Scheme?
• Any candidate who are willing To Apply a scholarship and is Pursuing Masters is not Eligible for the Scholarship.
• Any student who Working or Serving any in Job.
• The Student who studying In abroad.
• Any student who taking education from distance Learning University.
• Applicant who are already avail of the PM Scholarship scheme.
PM Scholarship scheme 2022 Rewards
Total 5,500 Students are awarded annually Under PMSS 2022 Scheme. The boy Student Will get Benefit of Rs. 2500 Per Month and the Girl Student Will get Rs. 3000 Per Month. And they will get annually RS. 36000 Each Girl and 30000 Each Boy.
List of Courses Under PM Scholarship Scheme
• B.SC. BPT
• B.Sc. Nursing
• Doctor of Pharmacy
• B.Sc. Optometry
• Bachelors of Occupational Therapy
Other Professional Courses
• B.Sc. Agriculture
• B.Sc. Horticulture
• Coy Secretary
• B.Sc. Bio-Tech
• Hotel Management Degree
• B.Sc. Microbiology
• B.Sc. Microbiology
• Bachelor of Elementary Education
How To Register For PM Scholarship scheme 2022?
For New User
• Go to the Official Website
• Click on the New Registartion.
• Fill in all the details they are Asking For.
• Upload the Photo Of the applicant only in JPG or PNG Format.
• At the End fill the capatche.
• Then In the Last Click on the Submit Button.
For Old User
• Log in with the Username or Password you have created.
• Complete the application Process to apply for the Scholarship.
• A Scanned Copy of all Required Documents has to be uploaded.
• Submit the application Button.
This is How You can apply For this Scheme.
Selection Procedure of PM Scholarship scheme
• Children or Widows of ex-serviceman or coast guard who are killed or disabled in action
• Children or Widows of ex-serviceman or coast guard who had died during service of Military or Coast guard
• Children of Coast Guard who got disabled in army service
• Children and Widows of Coast Guard, Ex-serviceman who is the recipient of gallantry awards
• Recent Passport size Photo
• ESM Letter or Self Atteched Letter
• Mark Sheet of High school
• PPO Number Of the Student
• Aadhaar card
• Bank account Details like Passbook.
• Ex-Service or Ex-Army Person’s Children information Letter.
• The Bonified latter Makes sure that the Bank Account is Conducted with the Aadhar card of the applicant.
Here In this article we have Provide you Possible all the Information about this scheme. You can check the Official website and apply For the Scheme If you are Eligible for the Scheme as Per the Eligibility criteria.