Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana
Pradhan mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2022 :- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana 2022 ( PM – SYM ) was launched in 2019, the main objective of this scheme is to support unorganized sector workers in their old age, under which the worker on completion of 60 years A minimum pension of Rs 3000 will be given.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana
Unorganized workers like rickshaw pullers, cobblers, tailors, laborers, domestic workers benefiting from Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana can benefit from this scheme, under this scheme unorganized workers working in rural or urban areas. Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana The workers whose monthly salary is 15000 thousand or less will be given suitable Rashi.
Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Scheme
The launch of the scheme was announced by Union Minister Piyush Goyal on 1 February, after which the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Scheme was implemented from 15 February. Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana Based on this scheme, if the beneficiary has completed 60 years, he will be given 3000 thousand rupees every two months. Government employees, other employees like State Employees Insurance Corporation will not be able to benefit from this scheme.
The central government started this scheme so that the main purpose of the money received on the basis of this scheme is that the beneficiaries can meet their basic living needs. Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana Based on this scheme, the government tries to make the beneficiaries self-reliant and empowered
Pradhan mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana|
|Initiated by whom||Finance Minister Shri Piyush Goyal|
|Date of Scheme Submission||1st February 2019|
|Date of commencement of the scheme||15th February 2019|
|Beneficiary||Unorganized sector workers|
|Number of Beneficiaries||10 crores approx|
|contribution||Every month Rs. 55 to Rs. 200 per month|
|Amount of Pension||Every month Rs. 3000|
|category||Central Government Scheme|
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana
- Those who are economically backward class people will get financial benefits now
- 1 is not to pay even Rs
- You will get 3000 rupees per month
- The central government is trying to provide benefits to every poor laborer through government schemes and to help them financially and to become self-reliant.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana
- The benefits of this scheme will be given to the workers of the unorganized sectors of the country like drivers, rickshaw pullers, cobblers, tailors, labourers, domestic servants, brick kiln workers etc.
- Under this scheme, the eligible beneficiaries will be given a pension amount of Rs 3000 per month after the age of 60 years.
- As much as you contribute to PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana, the government also contributes the same amount to your account.
- After your death wife will get half pension of one and a half thousand rupees for life.
- Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 3000 provided by the government will be directly transferred from the beneficiary’s savings bank account or Jandhan account through the auto debit facility.
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana
- The applicant should be a laborer in the unorganized sector.
- The monthly income of unorganized sector workers is Rs. Should not be more than 15000.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 40 years.
- The biggest condition is that you should not be an income tax payer or tax payer.
- Eligible person should not be covered under EPFO, NPS and ESIC
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have mobile phone, Aadhaar number
- A savings bank account is also mandatory for this scheme.
Required Documents for Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana 2022
- aadhar card
- Bank Account Passbook
- mobile no
- Passport size photograph
Who can avail Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana?
- Small and marginal farmers
- A landless agricultural labourer
- the fisherman
- Cattle breeder
- Labeling and packing in brick kilns and stone quarries
- Construction and infrastructure workers
- Leather artisans
- the weaver
- domestic workers
- Vegetable and fruit seller
- Migrant laborers etc.
How to apply online by ourselves?
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link Click Here to Apply Now.
- On this home page, you will now see an option to Click Here to Apply Now. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see Self Enrollment option, you have to click on this option. After clicking on the option you have to enter your mobile number. After that you have to click on Proceed button.
- After clicking the button enter your name, email id and captcha code on the screen and then click on “Generate OTP” option. Then you have to enter the OTP and click on verify.
- After this you have to fill the rest of the application form. You have to upload the required documents in JPEG format. Then after uploading the application form has to be submitted.
- After that take a print out and save it.
Home Page : Click Here