Inflation and unemployment have made life difficult for people across the country. It became difficult to get jobs in government and private sector. Educated youth do not get employment. In such a situation, many states of the country are giving unemployment allowance to the unemployed. The Shivraj government of Madhya Pradesh is also providing unemployment allowance to help unemployed youth financially. If you want to avail this government scheme then you have to apply online for it. We are going to tell you all the important information regarding unemployment benefits.
You will get 1500 rupees per month
Let us tell you that Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has started unemployment allowance scheme in 2022. Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance of Rs 1500 to the unemployed people of the state. This allowance is available to youths aged 21 to 35 years. This amount is given till they get a job. Unemployed people can use this financial assistance to find a job and run pocket money.
How to apply?
- To apply for Dearness Allowance, one has to visit the official website of MP Employment Portal https://mprojgar.gov.in/.
- On the home page, you have to click on Registration option under Applicants option.
- Now all necessary information has to be given here.
- All necessary documents have to be attached.
- After this user-id and password have to be entered and also captcha code has to be filled.
- After filling captcha code, submit it.
These documents will be required
- aadhar card
- address proof
- Birth certificate
- Mark sheet of 12th
- PAN card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Bank Details
- Disability ID (if applicable)