Ever since Aadhaar card was introduced in India, people did not know about the importance of Aadhaar card. But now in India without Aadhaar card one cannot avail any government scheme. Now everyone is compulsorily asking for Aadhaar card from government jobs to opening bank account, buying things like mobile, bike, motorcar, mobile sim card etc. Thus, Aadhaar Card has become a very important document for Indian people.
How did Aadhaar Card (Aadhar Card) start?
On January 28, 2019, a notification was issued by the Planning Commission, which stated that UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) will be formed to create identity cards with unique numbers. Then in India, in September 2010, a scheme to create Aadhaar cards was launched in some rural areas of the state of Maharashtra, with 10 crore people creating their own Aadhaar cards within a year. After this online verification of UIDAI Aadhaar card was started from 7th February, 2022 and then on 26th November our then Prime Minister Mr. Manmohan Singh for the first time launched DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) scheme in bank account linked with Aadhaar card.
A unique 12 digit number is printed in the Aadhaar card, called the Aadhaar number. This Aadhaar number is given only after completing the verification process created by UIDAI. This Aadhaar number is given to the residents of India without any discrimination.
List of documents required to create a new Aadhar Card:
As Aadhaar card is an important document, most people have Aadhaar card, but still there are many people who are deprived of Aadhaar card. Such people can fill the Aadhaar card form with the following documents (evidence) to make their own Aadhaar card.
(A) LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PROOF OF IDENTITY:
(1) Passport (2) PAN Card (3) Ration/ PDS Photo Card (4) Election Card (5) Driving License (6) Government ID Card (7) Pensioner Card (8) Freedom Fighter Card (9) Marriage with Photograph Certificate (10) Bank Passbook with Photograph (11) ST/SC/OBC Certificate with Photograph (12) Kisan Photo Passbook (etc… any one of the documents)
(B) List of documents required to show relationship with principal head of family:
(1) PDS Card (2) MNREGA Job Card (3) Pension Card (4) Passport (5) Army Canteen Card (6) Birth Certificate issued by a notified local government body (etc… any one of the document)
(C) LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PROOF OF DATE OF BIRTH:
(1) Birth Certificate (2) School Leaving (School Leaving Certificate) (3) Passport (4) Birth Certificate issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on Letterpad (Etc… any one of the document)
(D) List of documents required for proof of residence:
(1) Passport (2) Bank Passbook/ Statement (3) Ration Card (4) Post Office Passbook/ Statement (5) Election Card (6) Driving License (7) Light Bill/ Water Bill/ Property Tax Receipt/ Credit Card Statement (All these should not be older than three months) (8) MNREGA Job Card (9) Pension Card (etc… any one of the document)
How to download Digital Copy of Aadhar Card E-Aadhar (E-Aadhar)?
It often happens that someone has forgotten their Aadhaar card at home and they get annoyed when the need for Aadhaar card arises at any place. Also, sometimes when a person has lost their Aadhaar card and there is an urgent need for Aadhaar card, they get annoyed. To avoid such confusion, UIDAI has launched E-Aadhar, through which anyone can get their Aadhaar card in just 10 minutes. Following are the steps to download the E-Aadhar.
(1) Digital Copy of Aadhaar Card (Aadhar Card) To download e-Aadhaar first you have to go to UIDAI official website https://uidai.gov.in/.
(2) After opening the UIDAI website, click on “Download Aadhar” in the “Get Aadhar” option under “My Aadhar” on the homepage.
(3) You can use Aadhar Number, Enrollment ID or Virtual ID to download e-Aadhaar. Enter Aadhaar Number, Enrollment ID or Virtual ID, fill Captcha code and click on “Send OTP”.
(4) An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the registered mobile number, enter it and click on the “Submit” button, then your E-Aadhar (E-Aadhar) will be downloaded.
This E-Aadhar (E-Aadhar) will be downloaded in a PDF file, which will be a password protected PDF file. The password of this password protected PDF file includes both the first four letters of your name (Capital) and your birth year (Date Of Year). For example, if your name is ABCDEF and your date of birth is 16/03/1998, your password will be ABCD1998.